The new SRAM X0 T-TYPE AXS derailleur is now available with technical upgrades direct from the race circuit, and therefore perfect for the most demanding riders.
Note that the cage and the derailleur body are completely separable, making it possible to upgrade to an XX version if desired. When it comes to AXS technology, the new T-TYPE derailleurs feature the same intuitive pairing and set-up procedure as the EAGLE AXS derailleurs.
Tested and approved by our engineers and product teams, this new SRAM X0 T-TYPE AXS transmission provides better fluidity through gear changes and better resistance to impacts on the hardest trails. This is a high-end component which is designed to last.
• Standard UDH: New mounting standard for universal derailleur with UDH derailleur hanger (Universal Derailleur Hanger).
• Hangerless Interface technology: Full Mount attachment on the frame base without an adapter, allowing the derailleur to disengage during heavy impacts.
• Overload Clutch technology: Reduced transfer of force between the body and the derailleur hanger.
Highlights compared to the 2022 X0 EAGLE AXS derailleur:
• Speed: 12
• Maximum teeth: 52
• Colour: Black
• Body material: Aluminium
• Other material: Steel
• Weight: 466g with battery
• Battery not included
• Compatibility: 2023 T-TYPE drivetrain components only
T.EM.P.O. META V5, META SX V5