The TTX22M simply represents what ÖHLINS knows how to do best in terms of DH shocks. It features low-speed rebound settings, high and low-speed compression, and a lightweight steel coil spring to keep the weight down.
The objective of this shock is clear: to lower the lap times. And alongside exceptional reliability you get one of the best shocks on the market.
• Length and stroke: 230x62.5mm
• Bushings: 20x10 / Ø
• Internal settings: Rebound R20 / Compression C40
• High speed compression adjustment: 3 clicks
• Low-speed compression adjustment: 16 clicks
• Rebound adjustment: 7 clicks
• Weight: 450g without spring
• Spring not included
META AM 29 / META SX
All ÖHLINS suspension that we offer has been tested by our engineers and product teams so that we can provide internal settings perfectly adapted to your COMMENCAL bike from the outset. The settings on this shock result in a freer rebound, making it possible to fully exploit the kinematics of our frames.