Search for product or keywords and press enter to search.
• General Information, Customer Service & Warranty:
303 284 7693
• Order Processing & Shipping:
303 353 2927
• Home Delivery
• Showroom Pickup / Golden CO, 80401
• Free shipping for parts and clothing order above $199 (excluding Alaska & Hawaii)
• Credit card
New CLASH Kids / 3'9" > 5'3"
Sort according to web site's default order
Sort by ascending name (From A to Z)
Sort by descending name (From Z to A)
Sort by ascending price (From Low to High prices)
Sort by descending price (From High to Low prices)
New CLASH Kids / 3'9" > 5'3"
To own a CLASH is to feel like part of a team. Whether it’s the adult version or the Kids model, the CLASH is playful and lively, and made with care by us. With 3 years of good and loyal service, it was important timing to overhaul the CLASH Kids. Everything is new and beautiful - new kinematics perfectly suited to kids, top-of-the-range parts and all with exceptional handling.
"I’m Faster than Dad" becomes the rallying cry!
The range is made up of three platforms with different wheel sizes: 20, 24 and 26 inches (JR).
We are continuously committed to improving our bikes. In order to continue to strive for better, more upmarket bikes, we use our previous platforms to determine specific points of improvement.
Now based on an all-new chassis, the CLASH Kids uses a virtual pivot point (VPP) kinematic designed to provide liveliness, sensitivity and comfort to the lightest riders. The CLASH 20/24/JR and XS also have a specific series of tubes adapted to the weight of the riders. The idea is to improve various points:
- Largely lighter frames with reduced tube profiles.
- Rigidity and flexibility of the frame balanced better for children's weights.
- Reduced bearing sizes for more sensitivity.
- A completely reworked look.
In terms of suspension, the CLASH 20 and 24 have a MANITOU Junit Pro fork with 120 and 145mm of travel respectively. Designed in partnership with our brand, this fork is particularly well suited to these bikes and for children thanks to:
- A specific hydraulic spring which effectively manages rebound and considerably reduces friction.
- A new pneumatic spring which means all the travel of the fork is used despite the low weight of the child.
- Specific seals reduce friction and increase performance and comfort.
- Aluminium knobs and a ‘Gloss Black’ finish that give it a high-end appearance.
As for the components of these two models, they feature a PROTAPER handlebar and grips that have been developed for little hands as well as a crankset and cranks suitable for shorter legs. We see the arrival of 180mm disc brakes for more performance and reliability, and the shock fixings are now mounted using bearings to provide more sensitivity.
The CLASH JR frame itself has also been extensively revised. Smaller than the 2021 version with a largely shortened top tube, it also moves down a wheel size from 27.5 to 26-inch. With the arrival of the new XS range, this makes perfect sense. The size differences between each bike are therefore much smaller and the CLASH JR is becoming a serious option for young adolescents who are still a way off moving up to the big wheels. Whilst these components are like those found on our adult models, including the introduction of new FOX Performance suspension, the frame and kinematics have been specifically designed for smaller sized people.
COMMENCAL CLASH XS CHAMPAGNE
COMMENCAL CLASH JR CHAMPAGNE
COMMENCAL CLASH 24 CHAMPAGNE
COMMENCAL CLASH 24 DIRT MAXXIS
COMMENCAL CLASH 20 CHAMPAGNE
General Terms & Conditions
Which size bike do you need?
Looking for a bike part?
Returns / Exchanges
Register your bike
Customer Service / Warranty
Powered by Oxatis