Search for product or keywords and press enter to search.
• 1 (303) 284-7693
from Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
• Home Delivery
• Store Pickup / Golden CO, 80401
• Credit card
• Wire Transfer
> ALL MOUNTAIN/ENDURO HT
> ALL MOUNTAIN/ENDURO SUSP.
> ALL MOUNTAIN/ENDURO HT
> ALL MOUNTAIN/ENDURO SUSP.
A LA CARTE
CLOTHING & GEAR
**CLEARANCE CLOTHING & GEARS
Looking for the hanger fitting your bike?
**RIDE ALPHA COMPONENTS
Looking for the headset fitting your bike?
Looking for the bottom bracket fitting your bike?
At COMMENCAL, it’s all about sharing the fun within everyone in the family from the smallest and youngest members to the big kids. With that in mind we designed our range of kids bikes, specifically adapted in terms of weight, reliability and safety - especially braking.
The best new technologies are now no longer reserved for the bigger kids! This year, the range has made a huge leap forward with new forks (the best in the market for children), newer tyre/rim combos to give them even more grip and confidence and even a telescopic seat post in the JR range!
Bikes for all sizes, ages and budgets:
- The RAMONES range is an ideal start within the world of MTB. From 12 to 24-inches and everything in between – 14, 16 and 20''. This year we chose a rigid fork and bigger tyres. The tyres mean more comfort and make it possible to use a lighter fork. From 2-years-old, your child will feel confident and we hope they’ll develop a new passion for life!
- The META family includes 20 & 24'' sizes plus a 27.5'' Junior version. The frames are the equivalent of the grown-ups’ META HT with high-end components including new forks, which make it a real little enduro bike, no matter what the size of the wheels!
- The SUPREME models are available in 20 & 24'' plus the Junior version. The SUPREME in any size is the perfect tool for young gravity inspired mountain bikers because they have full-suspension and are effectively mini DH and bike park rigs. The front and back suspension is newly redesigned in 2018, with more travel and optimised performance. They are the best market! Notably, the geometry is designed with their little bodies in mind and in addition, the SRAM 1x11 transmission on the 24'' and JR models will even allow enduro rides too!
It is not uncommon today to see 4-year-old mini-riders pedalling without stabilisers! At this point, there’s nothing better than the Draisienne or Pushbike as a learning tool and this RAMONES 12 is the perfect toy for them to feel exactly what it’s like to ride a bike. If your child is between 90 - 105cm, they are probably ready to learn how to balance and even manage their first descents thanks to the adaptable disc brake kit! The new wider tyres will give them even more confidence.
For those measuring between 95 - 110cm, the RAMONES 14'' is the smallest pedal bike in our range. The stabiliser kit will help in the transition between no pedals and pedals but in general, they don’t tend to ask for much help... They’ll be skidding around the playground in no time!
Learning how to pedal and growing a few more centimetres (between 105 - 120), will allow the progression up to the RAMONES 16. The sloping frame will help them to get on and off the bike easily and its design is identical to our grown-up, higher-end models so it has a true MTB look, just like mum and dad’s bikes.
Components are adapted and adjusted to their size and weight and will surely be important in developing the skills of the new generation of mountain bikers! Jumps and drifts, they’re not even scared!
Between 115 - 135cm means they need a 20'' bike and at this point, they’re really spoilt for choice! You just need to know what kind of stunts they want to perform first...
- RAMONES 20: It’s a real mountain bike! The geometry as well as the newer wider tyres will make learning easier. Everything is in place to enable them to become a Champion.
- META HT 20: Premium frame with shortened chain stays for even more manoeuvrability, internal cable-routing, all-new RIDE ALPHA fork with 100mm of travel and a 15mm axle which has never been seen on a 20'' bike! In particular, the air fork makes it possible to finely tune the settings with the changing weight of the child. There is a RIDE ALPHA cockpit (600mm) and disc brakes (160mm) with levers specifically for their smaller hands. Everything is accounted for.
- SUPREME 20: The most Rock n’ Roll of all! Our full-suspension DH steed is perfect for your budding mini-freeriders in the bike parks. The new RIDE ALPHA fork has been specifically developed for this bike and every detail has been designed so that the handling is perfect, with 100mm travel at the back and 120mm at the front, helping to maintain a good balance. The single-speed drivetrain helps keep the chain on but for those who need the ability to pedal; a derailleur can also be mounted.
For kids who measure between 128 - 150cm, we offer three 24-inch models. At this age, they’re no longer afraid of anything and more or less need the same equipment as the adults.
- RAMONES 24: Like its little brothers in 12, 14, 16 and 20'', the 24'' has everything necessary to enable them to go have fun with their buddies! Everything has been taken into account so that those little terrors can show their true colours. We have no doubt that the most restless of them will tire before the bike does!
- META HT 24: This is a real mini enduro hard tail bike! The frame has the same finishes as our top-of-the-range models for adults, internal cable routing amongst other things. The all-new RIDE ALPHA fork with 120mm travel and the new KENDA 2.6 tyres mean they’ll be admired on the trails, if they’re not too fast to be seen!
- SUPREME 24: Our DH bike with 24-inch wheels. It’s essential for us to be able to offer a bike specific to each child at this age and with this one, everything is possible! The 150mm ROCKSHOX Pike together with the Monarch shock are easily adjustable. All this combined with geometry make the bike very handy. With the SUPREME 24, you will see DH tracks ridden with ease and soon they will go bigger than you...
We could not miss out on making the Junior range. Indeed, manufacturers often miss this from their catalogues and yet it is essential to the transition between a 24-inch and an adult’s size small bike.
- SUPREME JR: The frame of our SUPREME JR is shorter (than a size small adults bike) and the suspension travel is adapted to featherweight teenagers. Just like an adults bike, it is mounted with the ROCKSHOX Yari in 160mm, SRAM LEVEL 200/180mm brakes and 11-speed transmission. It remains light, low and handy, or in other words, everything that’s necessary! We chose 27.5'' wheels because of all the advantages we already know about. It’s also a way to better understand the evolution towards an adults bike.
Our mini riders have approved it!
- META HT JR: If you live a distance from a bike resort with lifts but your teenager still wants to ride gravity, the META HT JR could be their new best friend! With its 27.5" wheels, 130mm travel, SRAM 11-speed transmission and telescopic seat post, the META HT AM's little brother is a perfect enduro hard tail! Like all META HT models in the range, the geometry is ideal for either trail or downhill trails.
Looking for a bike part?
General Terms & Conditions
Which size bike do you need?
Who are we?
Register your bike
Techbook / User Guide
Customer Service / Warranty
Powered by Oxatis