The Candy 2 is known for its XC, trail and gravel versatility, and it shines with a minimalist and reliable construction like Crankbrothers know how to do so well. The 67x73mm aluminium platform offers a consistent support surface and the ribbed body provides better traction when riding unclipped.
The steel wings are very solid and have great adjustability when it comes to the float and release angle. Equipped with 4-sided entry clips to ensure ultimate engagement even through tricky sections.
Simple and efficient, the Candy 2 is a good choice if you are looking for a simple and efficient pedal for XC, gravel or trail use.
• Aluminium 6061-T6 67x73mm platform
• Ribbed body for better traction
• Steel clips
• Brass cleats supplied
• 52mm q-factor
• Adjustable cleat type 15 to 20°
• Inner bearing: Igus LL- Glide
• Outer bearing: Enduro cartridge
• Spindle material: Chromoly SCM 435 Steel
• Spring material: 300 series stainless steel
• Weight: 355g per pair
• No rider weight restriction
• Warranty: 5 years